Please note: All year groups (except Leaving Certs) will have a study day at home on Friday 14th May to prepare for their summer assessments.
- Friday May 21st /Monday May 24th (exact schedule to follow)– Cognitive Ability Tests. These would normally have taken place prior to starting in St. Anne’s. No preparation is necessary.
- End of Year Exams Tuesday 25th to Friday 28th. Finish Friday 12.30p.m. Exam timetable to follow. 1 hour exams.
- Exams Tuesday 25th to Friday 28th. Finish Friday 12.30p.m. Exam timetable to follow. 1 hour exams.
- In house assessments finish Friday 21st May as per Department of Education instructions. Class as usual Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th May. School finishes for 3rd Years on Tuesday May 25th at 3.50p.m.
- TY’s will finish on Tuesday 25th at 3.50p.m. Ms. Hartigan will communicate schedule for Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th in due course.
- Exams Wednesday May 26th to Friday 28th. Finish Friday 12.30. Exam timetable to follow. 1hour 20 minute exams.
- In school tuition and assessment ends Friday 14th May as per Department of Education instructions.
- Students who have opted to sit State Exams in June may attend online classes for the week Monday 17th – Friday 21st
- Teachers will be available online as per student timetables. Teachers may make individual arrangements outside of this.
- On Friday 14th we hope to acknowledge in a small way the end of post primary education at St. Anne’s for our Leaving Cert Students. This is likely to happen in house, during the school day. Student should attend in uniform as per normal timetable.